El Dorado Audiology, Inc. in Tucson Arizona since 1996 provides
- Latest advanced hearing aid digital technology
- All major brands of hearing aids: Widex, Oticon, Starkey, ReSound and Phonak
- Comprehensive hearing diagnosis and evaluation
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: 45-day adjustment period
- Lifetime in-office hearing aid services and batteries
- Three-year warranty on most models
- Major credit cards accepted and interest-free financing available
Customizable, easy-to-use iPhone® app allows you to directly stream sound and control your hearing devices from your iPhone® or iPad®; breakthrough technology allows you to hear rich sound, even in noisy or windy environments; automatically adapt to your listening situation.
Revolutionary digital technology in a tiny, stylish design and 12 colors; incredibly comfortable; great sound quality — no “stuffed up” feeling; automatically adjusts in noisy environments.
Very easy to use, requiring no adjustments while in use: After your fitting, you simply turn it on and can forget that it’s even there.
Range of assistive listening devices designed for wireless communication with your Widex Beyond, Unique or Dream hearing aids. Various DEX devices help you handle difficult listening situations such as talking on the phone, watching television, listening to music, or using your mobile phone.
Streams sound directly into your hearing aids from your iPhone® or iPad®. Customizable to the sounds in your life: Takes into account the way you live and enjoy your life and the qualities of sounds you prefer.
Engineered to work specifically with your iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®: Enjoy phone calls, music, videos and more streamed directly into your ears with pristine sound quality.
Take our one-minute hearing self-test
El Dorado Audiology is on Tucson’s east side near Pima & Wilmot